WEB SITE: Orders can be placed on line by using www.gkteamwear.ca to login and enjoy 24/7 online ordering, availability confirmation and order tracking.
- Orders not requiring embellishment will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days from the receipt of order. Orders requiring embellishment will be shipped when the embroidery dst file is on hand and within 10 days following the customer approval date. When requested, G&K will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders.
- All orders are shipped FOB our Ontario Distribution Centre. Shipments will be made via the most cost-effective carrier, without a declared value, unless otherwise specified. Your choice of carrier may be changed to meet your delivery requirements.
- Freight costs include shipping and handling charges.
- Customers may pick up orders Monday-Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm if arrangements are made in advance.
- Orders approved for release before 4:00pm (EST), may be picked up by the end of the next business day.
- Cash cannot be accepted as a form of payment.
- Orders not picked up within 14 business days of notice of completion, that are 'stock' items and size and not embellished, will be cancelled and the goods returned to stock without notification. A 20% restocking charge will apply.
- Our Customer Service Department will gladly quote cost and delivery on orders in excess of 120 pieces. Please call to make an appointment with one of our Direct Purchase Account Managers.
When orders are drop-shipped to third-parties, it is the responsibility of the invoiced customer and consignee to verify the quality and accuracy of the order prior to embellishment or alteration.
- G&K reserves the right to restrict sample order quantities.
- Samples are non-returnable.
- Next day shipping service is available subject to confirmation with our Customer Service Department
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
If you have an error or discrepancy with an order, please contact our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All returns require a G&K return authorization (RA) number and must be obtained within 48 hours from receipt of goods. A 20% restocking charge applies to all returns and refused shipments.
- Returned goods must be shipped with all proper documentation and with the RA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton(s), within 30 days of issuance. All returns that are not the result of a G&K error, must be shipped by prepaid ground or air freight; collect shipments will not be accepted.
- We are unable to accept the return of goods that have been decorated or altered. It is the customer’s responsibility to approve all embroidery files and to ensure that all merchandise ordered is correct in style, colour and size prior to decorating or altering in any way.
- Samples and discontinued items are non-returnable.
- In the event of a price discrepancy between the customer’s purchase order and G&K's invoiced amount, the pricing in the G&K Canadian price list will prevail.
RETURNS ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO:
G&K CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
TERMS – AT THE DISCRETION OF G&K
- NET TERMS: Payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. Past due invoices will be assessed a late payment fee of 2% per month (24% per annum). We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts.
- CREDIT CARDS: Payment authorized by Visa and Mastercard are accepted prior to shipment, and will be processed in accordance with the card company's procedure.
- Ontario business customers must provide a copy of the original, signed Ontario Retail Sales Tax Purchase Exemption certificate, before an order is processed.
Call us at: 1-866-832-6932
Fax us at: 416-784-9991
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OF THE G&K WEB SITE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE") OF THE G&K CATALOGUE WEB SITE (THE "SITE") CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
YOU SHOULD REVISIT THIS PAGE FROM TIME TO TIME AS YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE POSTED ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF SUCH USE.
YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS SITE
Provided that you comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use, you have the right to use this Site to (a) view various materials, including all information, product images and specifications, and other content on the Site (collectively, the "Materials"), and (b) subject to any other requirements that G&K may specify, access services (“Services”) provided and products (“Products”) offered by G&K on this Site.
G&K reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, or to require you to immediately destroy any Materials you have downloaded, printed or otherwise received from or through the Site, at any time for any reason, without prior notice or liability, and at G&K’s sole discretion.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE
The Materials on the Site are owned by G&K and its suppliers. They are copyrighted and protected by United States, Canadian and International Intellectual Property laws, treaties and conventions. You may not copy, adapt, modify, display, perform, transmit, frame, distribute, resell, commercially exploit or otherwise use the Materials, except as expressly permitted herein, without the prior written permission of the relevant rights holder(s). You also may not create a hyperlink directly to a page on the Site, other than the default, index or home page found at http://www.gkteamwear.ca, without the prior written permission of G&K.
The trademarks of G&K and others used on the Site are the property of G&K or their respective owners. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of G&K or the respective owner. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your abiding by all notices of copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights appearing in the Materials. You are forbidden from removing or altering any such notices in full or in part from Materials that you print or download.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM YOU TO THE SITE
From time to time this Site may contain references and links to content, products, services or other offerings of third parties ("Third Parties"). Such references and links do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by G&K of any such Third Party and in no way should be interpreted as an acceptance of responsibility or liability for Third Parties.
This Site is operated and controlled by G&K from its offices and resides on servers located within Ontario, Canada, but can be accessed from jurisdictions whose laws may differ from those of the Province of Ontario. By accessing the Site you agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will apply to all matters arising out of or in connection with the Site. You also agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to such matters.
G&K makes no warranty or representation that any or all Materials and Services provided on the Site, or any other materials or services referenced therein, are lawful in other jurisdictions or available for use in all jurisdictions. Accessing these Materials or Services from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. You agree that if you access the Site from another jurisdiction, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision is deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. The parties agree that this agreement and all related documents be written in the English language. Les parties ont exigé que le présent contrat et tous les documents connexes soient rédigés en anglais.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE NOTED HEREIN, THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" BY G&K, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Applicable laws may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties or representations are limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. G&K makes no warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind regarding the sites, services, products, programmes or other offerings of Third Parties referenced on or accessible by means of the Site. G&K also takes no responsibility for viruses that may damage your computer system or data resulting from your access to or use of the Site.
Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the Site will be current and will contain no errors or inaccuracies, G&K does not warrant or represent the accuracy and completeness of the Materials on the Site. G&K may make changes to the Materials on the Site at any time without notice. The Materials on the Site may be out of date, and G&K makes no commitment to update the Materials. G&K does not guarantee that all Products referenced on the Site will be available at all times. Products available from G&K at any given time may not be exactly as shown or described, and G&K reserves the right to improve or change the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify or replace any Product previously manufactured. G&K reserves the right to limit quantities and to specify a minimum order requirement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
IN NO EVENT WILL G&K, OR ITS SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT G&K IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless G&K and its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors and employees from all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your viewing or downloading of Materials from the Site, your use of Services or acquisition of Products on the Site, or your Communications to the Site.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR MEMBERS-ONLY SITE